Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Needs Assessment Survey

This website is mainly for all the English teachers in a total of eighty junior schools to participate in all the reverent activities regarding English teaching, such as English Speech Contest, English Singing Contest, professional development workshops, promotion for important policies from the MOE, to name just a few. And, I am exactly the one who officially blogs for the Education Bureau on this website.
I also like to watch videos on youtube because I teach a special class using all kinds of intriguing and authentic videos to arouse students’ interest in learning English. Also, I already downloaded “Shaping the Way We Teach English” a few months ago and found so many inspirational ideas to help my own teaching.
 Other than English, I also have a variety of hobbies, including cars, photography, amplifiers and speakers, travel and so on, so I frequently check the information and discuss with other junkies about those topics.
I think this online course will provide a great opportunity for all the participants to gain a better understanding of how to use computer technology, mainly the interactive webs, to enhance studetns’ learning. By building up a community, we can also reflect and share our ideas on this specific topic, so we can get to know how English is taught in different countries. Eventually, we have to apply what we have leraned from this course and put all the innovative teaching techniques into pratice in our own classrooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment